- Patients, service users, and family/carers often have to navigate a complex web of online information to best advocate for themselves or their relative.
- Therefore, one of RADiANT'S aims is to develop and signpost to freely available, accessible and accurate information about the mental health of people with developmental disorders.
- Our public education area includes:
- Links to free to access courses and modules on Learning Disability and Autism.
- COVID-19 resources for those with Developmental Disabilities and their families.
- 12 Month free virtual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme on Forensic Learning Disability
- 12 Month Series of Health Columns in Norfolk Magazine
- Information on the RADiANT Great Care Information Hub